Some inspiration for the strange research contest. Are they real or fake?
- Potato-eye number as a predictor of toxicity and starch content. Van Eeryk, G. J Horticult 2004 Sci 17(3)
- Risk and rewards of fecal transplants. Glauser W. CMAJ. 2011 Feb 28.
- Texting tendinitis in a teenager. Williams IW, Kennedy BS. J Fam Pract. 2011 Feb;60(2):66-7, 1 p following 67.
- A case of severe acute hepatitis due to oral intake of firecrackers. Ahishali E, Boynueğrı B, Dabak R, Dolapçioğlu C, Uygur Bayramıçlı O. Turk J Gastroenterol. 2010 Sep;21(3):325-6.
- Risk to tourists posed by wild mammals in South Africa. Durrheim DN, Leggat PA. J Travel Med. 1999 Sep;6(3):172-9.