Everyone procrastinates, amitrite? But only some people are named after it.
Like everyone else, I love the google-machine and it is really great as a procrastination facilitator. Some time-wasting websites actually increase productivity (yay!) Â However, most do not. Â Here are some internet highlights. Â Sometimes procrastination is the inspiration (chicken-egg-chicken-egg) for art, as my grad-school buddy Neil shows.Â Â Please list some of your favourites, because I have been way too productive lately.
- Go home Evolution, you are drunk:Â Â http://wtfevolution.tumblr.com/
- Musical Cat Gifs, which the internet spawnedÂ organicallyÂ from the inputs already available to it.
- I love Andrew Ti and the ‘Yo, is this racist?’ tumblr and podcast.
Internet sites to help productivity:
- Obviously the tried and true cute overload and kitten cam
- Awesome music at Brooklyn Radio
- Swedish hits at Sverige:s Radio
- I have been listening to music by Grimes while doing work. Â I missed her Sask concert because I was in BC, but hopefully will get a chance to see her again.